Are you ready for the Academy Awards on Sunday night? It’s not too late to plan the perfect Oscars party.
Decorate your table with custom Oscar confetti featuring all your favorite stars. Get the details at Sugar and Charm.
Make glam centerpieces using mirror tires, clear beads or marbles, fresh flowers and a movie director’s clap board sign. Photo courtesy of Party Wishes.
Set an effortlessly glam table with tasseled confetti balloons. Get the details at PopSugar.
Enjoy a delicious cocktail from our friends at Santa Margherita.
Star Studded Raspberry Lemonade (pictured)
- Combine 1/8 cup sugar and 1/8 cup lemon juice in a small saucepan, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in lemon rind and ½ cup of muddled raspberries.
- Combine mixture and 1 bottle Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore in large pitcher.
- Sprinkle remaining raspberries among the glasses.
Show Stopping Limoncello
- Pour 1 oz. of Limoncello into a champagne flute.
- Top the glass with Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore and stir gently.
- Garnish with lemon zest.
Star Studded Prosecco
- Fill two bowls, one with lemon juice and another with sugar,
- Dip champagne flute rim in lemon juice.
- Repeat this process with gold sugar, coating the rim of the glass evenly.
- Let stand to dry before filling flute with Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore.
Keep track of your glass by writing assigning a different award category to each person instead of using traditional wine charms. This idea is courtesy of InStyle.
The Governor’s Ball is the official Academy Awards after party. You might not be able to go to the real thing, but you can feel like a star anyway serving the same food. Architectural Digest has the recipes for this year’s event, courtesy of chef Wolfgang Puck.