1. Christian-Louboutin designer champagne slippers. Shoes and Champagne kinda go together but not literally.
2. Inside out Martini Glasses. Stylish and easier to store as well.
3. Plastic style wine glasses – A little quirky! Not sure my guests would appreciate the “plastic” humor.
4. Bombay Sapphire tree branch glasses– not sure my dishwasher would approve of these.
5. Govino Champagne flutes – Basic design with easy grip for drunks?
6. Looks normal enough but actually holds 1 whole bottle of wine.
7. Fair Share Fountain – at $599 I don’t think this will be my new party trick, but WOW how amazing would it look.
8. Double Walled Champagne glasses are designed to keep your bubbly a little cooler for a little longer.
9. Butterflies in my tummy by undergrowth design. Beautiful glasses possibly too beautiful to use.