Bee School or Party snacks are a fun way to present snack-sized portions of foods to kids at a party or in a lunch box. The pegs are re-usable too which means when you make them you can re-use them.
– Black Construction paper
– Paint brushes
– Sticker Google Eyes
1. Paint the front of the clothes pins with the yellow paint. Set aside to dry.
2. Use the scissors to cut the black construction paper into skinny 1” pieces. These will be the
3. Once the yellow paint dries, paint stripes with the black paint.
4. Glue the black construction paper “antenna” on the back of clothes pin.
5. Stick on the google eyes.
6. Using the measuring spoon, dump 1/4th cup of Honeycomb cereal into one side of the bag, and
cup of Teddy Grahams into the other side of the bag. Press the bag flat to let the air out and
7. Fold over the zipper a couple times & pinch the bag together. Secure with the clothes pin.
8. Your buzzing bee snack is complete!